Website Rhizome Consulting
Rhizome Consulting is a boutique management consulting firm providing organisational development and human capital solutions. We help organisations to improve their performance through analysis of their human capital potentials and challenges.
The position holder will be responsible for overseeing the organisation’s ongoing operations and procedures. S/he will maintain and control diverse business operations to ensure maximum efficiency and performance of the workforce.
- Participate in developing and implementing a strategic plan that supports the organisation’s vision and goals; translate the strategic plan to staff to ensure support; and modify the plan in response to changing internal and external factors.
- Analyse current and future trends and needs and accurately assesses functional responsibilities competitive strengths and vulnerabilities.
- Identify opportunities for new value creation
- Coordinate an adequate structure for the delivery of effective and efficient administrative operations (e.g. Finance, HR and IT)
- Build and maintain a departmental structure, operating standards and practices that are responsive and adaptable to evolving business
- Direct the functions of budgeting, reporting, financial counselling of leadership team to appraise operating results in terms of costs, budget, operating policies, trends and increased profit opportunities
- Coordinate with the human resources department to recruit skilled talent and keep the best employees
- Evaluate performance by analysing and interpreting data and metrics
- A degree in any relevant field of study
- A post-graduate degree in any relevant field will be an added advantage
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 15 years relevant work experience with at least 5 years in leadership position
- Strong business knowledge
- Ability to design and deliver an agile organisational culture that enables the movement of people and resources quickly to capture new market opportunities
- Ability to hold staff accountable for achieving their objectives
- Outstanding organisational and leadership abilities
- Excellent interpersonal and public speaking skills
- Aptitude in decision-making and problem-solving