Are you still recovering from the three months of January syndrome? Do you still want to do something nice for bae this valentine’s? Keep reading and you should find an inexpensive way to say “I Love You” this season.
(this info was obtained from the 4 women and 12 men present at REACH HQ when this article was written).
1. Breakfast-in-office trays
Someone got this at the office and it was lit. Budget like 20k for a basic package. Check these accounts out to find out more:
- The Surprise Factory
- Grandeur Catering
2. Netflix and chill
Wink *Wink, Just make sure there’s a raunchy series to watch
3. Indulge Her Sweet-Tooth With A Hamper full of sweets
Girls love presents they can also show off. A basket full of sweet treats will do the trick
4. Give her a home spa-treatment (*wink *wink)
See #4 under “For Him”
- Breakfast-in-office trays
Check #1 under “For Her” above. Sometimes, food thrives where words fail. Period. Budget like 20k.
2. Netflix and Chill
Girl… we don’t have to tell you more.
3. Quirky Gadget
We picked these three ‘cuz they’re portable and all under 20k
- Amazon’s Echo dot for the the lazy bae
- A wireless phone charger — in fact, buy yourself one too
- An audio cube– so that he can listen to your fave songs while in the shower
4. Give him a home spa-treatment (*wink *wink)
Switch up the mood girl! Turn the lights down, put on some calming music and boom, you two lovebirds have a whole evening of luv to yourselves. You’ll need
- A sensual massage oil- preferably an edible one(yes they exist);
- A few scented candles;
- A robe
- This article on how to give a sensual massage
So! Indeed, love is a warm embrace that keeps you feeling giddy. But showing it can sometimes be expensive. We hope you take our suggestions to heart and have a truly beautiful love day- one that doesn’t necessarily put a hole in your pocket.