Transportation, Delivery & Logistics
How do we get goods from one place to another? Locally and internationally? How much do we spend getting around? What factors influence our choice and ability to move ourselves and our goods? And who are the major players keeping this industry running?
- What is the main way you get around town?
- If you own a vehicle or motorcycle, how much do you spend on fuel in a typical week?
- If you mainly use taxis, buses or other mass transportation, how much do you spend on transportation in a typical week?
- If you mainly use a ride hailing service such as Bolt or Uber, how much do you spend on transportation in a typical week?
- Do you have a valid driver’s license?
- If you own a main vehicle or motorcycle what brand is it?
- I have a mechanic or car service provider that I trust
- I regularly service my car to keep it running smoothly
- I often find myself having this kind of car trouble
- If you own a vehicle or motorcycle, how much do you spend on car maintenance or repair in a typical 3-month period?
- How often do you find yourself needing or using a dispatch/delivery service?
- What dispatch/delivery service provider in your city do you find yourself patronizing frequently?