The Education & Career Report
How much education do you have? In what industry do you work? What is your job title in this industry? How much do you earn? The goal of this survey is to index how labor is rewarded in different countries across a variety of industries. It will be useful to both job seekers and employers to help them benchmark how wages are evolving and how people can assess their effectiveness as employees.
- Which of these best describes your current career status?
- How did you get into your current field of work?
- How many years of working experience do you have in your current role?
- In your local currency, what is your monthly income?
- What are your career goals?
- What do you like about your job?
- What do you dislike the most about your job?
- If you have considered transitioning into another career path recently, what industry would it be in?
- What would influence your decision to transition into another industry or to switch career paths?
- Where do you build and expand your network?
- What are some red flags you’ve experienced or look out for in new roles, companies and opportunities?
- Are you planning to relocate from your home country in the next 12 months?
- What is/will be your main reason for leaving your home country?