The African Generations Survey
Generations are an ever-fascinating topic. We originally billed this the Millennial survey, but now, it is imperative that we understand how various generations in the marketplace understand and interact. This survey explores how each generation defines social, monetary, and professional currency i.e. how they spend their money; how they build and leverage their networks; and how they view work and professional development.
Survey Questions: PERSIA Framework
Politics – Courts, Laws, Leaders, Loyalty to Government
- I am aware of laws, policies and how they affect me. There is generally a respected rule of law in my country
- How likely are you to vote in an election?
- How safe would you feel about participating in peaceful political or civic protests?
Economics – Trade/Industry Importance
- Which of the following relocation choices will be the best option for you right now?
- Which of these is the smartest way for you to make money today?
- What is most important to you when choosing a career?
Religion – Beliefs, Influence on Daily Life
- Which of these best describes your belief system?
- I am a religious and devout person and it shows in how I treat people
- We are a religious and devout country and it shows in how the laws and governments treat people
Social – Family, Gender, Socioeconomic class
- Which of these puts you in the BEST position in your society today?
- Which of these puts you in the WORST position in your society today?
- My relationships with family and friends are positive and supportive, not holding me back in any way
Intellectual – Science, Technology
- What is the biggest worry or fear you have about your future?
- Where do you typically go for accurate and quick information?
- What person, organization, publication, app, website, platform or other resource do you use to learn about something new?
Arts, Culture & Lifestyle
- Which of these people is a strong influence on what people around you think?
- In the last three days, which of these art forms do you remember actively enjoying?
- Current expressions of our culture in local film, television, dance, music, and entertainment are accurate and beneficial
- Current expressions of our culture in foreign film, television, dance, music, and entertainment are accurate and beneficial