A wave of first-time borrowers are entering the market, as are the companies pursuing them. How do these borrowers experience credit, what drives their borrowing, and how is the industry shaping up now and in the future?
- The last time you took a loan, where did you turn to?
- Have you ever used a loan/credit app or company?
- The experience borrowing from the entity above was good and I would recommend it to others
- What was the main reason you needed the loan?
- The amount I received was exactly what I needed
- What lending apps or companies are you familiar with?
- How did you learn about the lending apps or companies you mentioned above?
- The interest rates and payment deadlines from lending apps & companies are fair to me